Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Quick update before Chai kicks my ass. ;)
Despite being insanely humbled, getting nauseous, sweating more than a turkey 'round this time of year, and spending 3/4 of the time catching my breath, I had a good time at training. I can't wait to go back next Monday night. If I could have, I'd have gone back last night. I would have failed again in making it through the entire session, but I'd have tried. I'm still a little sore, but nothing more than I was expecting.

I was planning on doing some form of exercising last night, but I didn't get home until late, ate dinner then pretty much went to bed. Hopefully, I'll have a little more free time tonight to do something.

All in all I had a good time training with Bob and I really wish I could do that 5 days a week for a while. :) If I have someone pushing me the whole time, there's no way I can fail. :)

4 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

see, i'm too lazy, so for the cost of 5 days of personal training a week, i'd rather pay for them to suck the fat out!

Fatty McFat-Fat said...

lol I'm just too broke. :( They can suck all the fat out, but if you keep just eating and not exercising, you're just going to balloon back up again. :/

BigGay said...

Mr. Fattington I'm so very proud of you!! Knowing how great Bob is, I know you'll do well. You've got a little arsenal now with Chai and Bob. It's like your own real life "Bob & Jillian" minus the yelling and "feelings" portion. ;)

Fatty McFat-Fat said...

haha As long as I can stick to my non-trainer days. It's damned hard to always find time, and still be able to get sleep in.