Friday, June 6, 2008

Boneless Buffalo Ribs

If you've got a few hours before it's go time to stuff your face full of non-carby goodness, check out some boneless pork ribs, slow cooked in buffalo sauce. mmmmm It's what I had for dinner last night.

I'm a big fan of ribs, and I'm a lazy "chef" So I take a package of the boneless ribs(told you I'm lazy), toss them into a pan, pour the buffalo sauce all over them, put the cover on the pan, and turn the heat on low. Then I leave 'em alone for a few hours. Occasionally I'll open it up and stir them around, the make sure they don't burn to the bottom of the pan. Usually not a problem though.

If you're thinking, "Hey Fatty, doesn't buffalo sauce have a bit of sugar? How is this low-carb?", I'd respond with something like "pssssshhhhhttttt Don't be silly! Haven't you ever tried Archie Moore's Buffalo Sauce? It's carb and sugar free!"

Usually I find it at Market Basket, usually around $4 and you can easily make two packages of the ribs with one bottle. They tend to run kinda low on the sauce in the store, so I buy it up when they have it. I haven't tried the real hot variety. They haven't had it in the store. The regular kind is good, has a little spice. It's mild enough for Chai(she's kind of a wuss when it comes to spicy), but it's got enough heat where if you eat a lot of it, it starts to make your nose run a little. So if you like spicy, feel free to add some red pepper flakes or something to spice it up a bit.

0 refreshing comments: