Monday, July 7, 2008

Low-Carb Product of the Week!



I spoke about Emerald's Cocoa Roast Almonds the other day, and I just want to expand on that for a second. Why would they choose to sweeten them artificially? They are not labeled as a diet food. They are not marketed to low-carbers. And yet - no real sugar! And for that.. they are my heroes. These little guys are low-carb, sweet & chocolaty, and perfectly munchable!

They get my vote for Low-Carb Product of the week! (oh, are we starting that now? I guess so!)

2 refreshing comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm... I want to buy some vanilla almonds... I've heard good things about them!!! Like honey roasted without the sugar... might have been you that told me. :)

Sorry about your tonsils. I'd say threaten to rip them out if they don't behave, but they might just call your bluff and then they'll start doing whatever they please.

Get better soon Homie G Funk!

Chai Latté said...

Hahah thanks! vanilla almonds sound amazing!! My Mom used to just toast them in a pan herself, sprinkle some butter, cinnamon, splenda, almond, whatevs! all in the pan and toss them up! Omg they were good, all warm and sweet and crunchy!

Oooh, my belly just rumbled! lol!

I should have my tonsils removed.. it's just that, the older you get, the more complicated of a surgery it is.. and they don't bother me *that* much. But.. Ugh!