Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ok, I lied... :/

I ended up getting too distracted and played bass for 3-4 hours and forgot all about my Day 1 push up challenge. Oppps :/ So tonight, I'm pushing up BEFORE practice.

Chili's for lunch today, had the sirloin, with the shrimp, and a side salad. Probably the second best steak I've had at a Chili's. If you catch them on a good day, their sirloins and rib-eyes are pretty good. Anybody know of quick and easy microwaveable dishes? I'm usually in a rush and cooking a steak takes too long.. :/ and let's face it. I'm lazy. So any ideas would be more than welcome. :)

On a side note. DaVinci(I think it's that brand) Irish creme syrup, a little splenda, and some heavy cream makes an AWESOME whipped topping. I had some on a Jello shot last night.

Sugar free Jello and vodka = tasty little snack :)

1 refreshing comments:

Chai Latté said...

Keep an eye on this thread!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lowcarb-recipe-help-suggestions/565971-meal-help-my-busy-lazy-brother.html