Friday, August 15, 2008

Someone has been busy!

And it wasn't me! haha Chai has some great sounding recipes down there. A few I can attest to being awesome. I love her chicken salad too. Delicious! I haven't tried the cheesecake, but it sounds great. One minute muffins are surprisingly good. As mentioned, they do leave a bit to be desired in the looks department, but who am I to talk? I'm no looker either. :) They have a bit of an eggy taste, then you taste the flax. It's fairly dense, almost like a brownbread, and almost tastes a bit like it too. They are much more breadlike than they look, when handling it, I was thinking it was going to squish in my mouth similar to a quiche. Not so much though. Overall, they're quite tasty, and I think even I could make these without messing them up. I wouldn't put money on it though.

Chai also gave me a package of miracle noodles, which I haven't tried yet. So I'll give you an update and my reaction to those when I actually get around to eating them.

P.S. Zevon is freakin adorable in those pictures. You should all feel priviledged to see them. Mostly just because I think that's probably the only two times he's been still enough to be in a picture without blur lines! He's one crazy perpetual motion pooch. :)

1 refreshing comments:

Chai Latté said...

So glad you liked the muffins! I also got the bright idea to make a flat one, and then grill it in a pan like french toast. We'll see how that goes.

As for Zevon, he IS so cute! And I love how in the laying down pic, at least his tail is still on the go! :-)