Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Vacation???

The one from my work has been over, I think I'm still there in my head though. Been much better about my eating. Still drinking some beers, it's just so much cheaper than jack and diet coke...:/ Other than that, I'm doing well, slacking on the water drinking. I'm still really bad with the exercise section of this quest. I keep telling myself I just don't have enough time for it, with needing some time to relax, as well as practice guitar and bass, etc. Feels like I'm always going, or doing something. Unfortunately, exercise falls by the wayside because I have to go out of my way to get in a good workout. I usually get in one good day of jogging or something a week. Usually on weigh in day. Which I believe today is weigh in day for me. Here's to hoping I'm back down to pre-vacation weight... :/

2 refreshing comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...we had a deal...WE were going to work out more!!!
(this coming from the person who has only done resistance ONCE since saying that).

Once you MAKE the time to workout, you will start looking forward to your workout times!

or so I've been told *wink*

Fatty McFat-Fat said...

heh, yeah, I enjoy working out, when I'm doing it. I don't like feeling like I have to sacrifice other things to make the time for it. That's what I get for having so many hobbies though.