Monday, September 8, 2008

The I'm Lazy Diet!

I just thought of a genius new diet fad that I should start.
It came from the fact that my fridge is broken. Luckily, we have a spare fridge in the basement, so we had to move all of our food down there.

Do you know what happens when you're too lazy to trek up and down stairs to get your food? You don't eat it! haha.

If everyone just moved their fridges to parts of the house that they don't wanna go... they'd totally lose weight! :-)

So, I am thinking about having a faux-weigh-in sometime this week. If I weigh in on the Wii Scale, it will tell me if I've lost or gained, BUT, I won't look to see how much. I need the reassurance (or scare tactic) that the scale provides, but I DO NOT want to know how many pounds.

I just feel... slightly off track. Compared to what some people do... I'm not. I'm awesome. But for me... I don't feel RIGHT ON THE MONEY. When it comes to my eating. So, I need some help!

I am soooooooooooooo tired today. I could NOT sleep last night. And then, I feel asleep around 5:30am (I get up at 6:30) and I literally dreamt about not being able to sleep. How cruel is that!?!?

1 refreshing comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, that IS cruel!!