Monday, November 17, 2008

Me buns r burnin'

On Saturday, I got to pick out the dress I'll be wearing in the wedding. I actually had a few that looked really nice! But the one I chose is beautiful, and long. And has spaghetti straps! Ah!

Now, I don't wear tank tops. I don't even wear t-shirts that have short or capped sleeves. I hate my arms. With a passion.

But I VERY very badly want to wear this dress without a fat-girl shrug/scarf/jacket.

So that is my new goal. :-) Get to a point (by April!) that I am comfortable with showing my arms.

I am gonna do it... damn it!

1 refreshing comments:

Unknown said...

I hate my arms too. So this is my recommendation.

Get a tan.

Seriously.

I rode my motorcycle in June with a strappy shirt on for a couple of hours and I came home burned. I ended up with a pretty decent (for me) tan on my arms. I was able to wear strappy shirts, in public, all summer long. I'm not saying I looked super awesome but I was confident in them and didn't feel so self conscious in them. :D

Want dress pictures! Must admire the gorgeous!!!