Wednesday, December 24, 2008

mid-life crisis???

Not really.... But at work, for our holiday party, we had a couple games, one of which made me realize that the number one hit song on the day I was born was Call Me by Blondie. haha The other game involved everyone in the office to come up with three things for a bucket list. I had to think really hard to come up with three things that I really wanted to do. When I finally thought of them, it was almost like lighting a fire under my ass. Not only can I accomplish those three things, I WILL do it. One of the items on my bucket list as train in mma. Not necessarily fight, but I do want to train. The other two items are musical, and both will happen as well. I've always been interested in martial arts, but I've always shied away from them. I'm self concious, out of shape, lazy, and broke. All good reasons in my own head as to why I never went for lessons. Not any more. Yeah, I'm still all of those things, but screw it. The only way I'm going to become less lazy, in better shape is to get in the gym and take the lessons. So in keeping with my last post, I'm saving up for the gym! Anyone wanna spar? :)

2 refreshing comments:

Chai Latté said...

1. At least you got a semi-cool song. Arthur's Theme freakin sucks. lol

2. Bucket list was hard. Because all I REALLY wanted to put was - get to a healthy weight, run a mile, feel COMFORTABLE with my body.

3. I feel the same way. 2009 is IT. Seriously. Every year goes back so quickly, and uneventfully. I want to mark this year by reaching goals, and being in the best shape of my life.

4. Thanks for updating (twice!) I've been too busy, and feeling too poopy to do it myself!

5. My office is dripping.

Fatty McFat-Fat said...

2009 the year of no excuses. :)