Monday, December 29, 2008

One o dem days

It's 'one of those days' already and it's only 8:30am.

My ankle is even worse today. Right now it's wrapped verrrry tightly in an ace bandage and shoved into my snowboot, which is tucked into my soggy and sticky jeans.
I spilled an entire can of diet coke over myself and my car this morning while driving to work. So lovely.

Enough bitching though, really.

It's almost a new year, and I have big plans for 2009. Normally, I don't give much thought to New Year's, but I am feeling fond of the impending year. I feel like I will make big strides in it.

2 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

OMG. I have done that TWICE (spilled soda in the car on the way to work). Yes. TWICE. Sucks the high hard one, for sure. :(

laura said...

word. maybe it's an epidemic of clumsiness. i hit my head getting in and out of my car twice today. and then i cut myself on cardboard... like a paper cut, but way worse. who does that?! me.