Thursday, January 15, 2009

As it should be

Of course I am going to keep weighing myself obsessively. BUT. I am now actively putting more emphasis on my measurements than my weight. Since, there doesn't seem to be much more I can do with my diet right now, I will put all my energy into working out as much as I possibly can. This should definitely boost a loss in inches. (right? SAY RIGHT!)

It blows my mind that I am not losing weight. So I know the best thing I can do is not focus on that. Easier said than done.. but.. I'm certainly gonna try.

2 refreshing comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

I finally moved my low carb blog to the new account. It's not ready yet but I thought I'd let you know.

http://jennslowcarbkitchen.blogspot.com/

Take care!

Anonymous said...

There was a technical difficulty and I lost you. But it's up and running now. Rock on!