Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Still in bed, but still not dead! :-)

So, I am still home sick. I apparently have a kidney infection. Which is, oh-so-fun. It entails vomiting every ten minutes (literally!) or every time I stand up, or move,or whichever comes first. And horrible projectile diarrhea. It's gotten difficult trying to decide which end I want in the toilet at which time. ;-) I am so incredibly tired and obnoxiously nauseous. It's not really enjoyable.

Anyway, I'll live... I think :-)

5 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

I hope you feel better very soon. Is there anything I can bring you?

Chai Latté said...

thanks :-) baby Joel is home today taking good care of me :-) all I am allowed to eat is bananas, apple sauce, rice, and toast. lol. But I am just sticking to the bananas and apple sauce. its a tasty treat!

Melissa Whittaker said...

oh the brat (bart in the order you said it) diet!!!!

I would love to live off of that. Think I'd lose weight?

Chai Latté said...

hah i think you'd be constipated for life!

laura said...

oh dear! feel better, fast i hope!