Monday, April 6, 2009

Woot woot, keepin' the planz!

My gym membership is now officially canceled.

And I also now have a training session scheduled for THIS Wednesday evening!
The first session is free just to see if I like it.
If I do, (and I expect to!)
My ultimate goal is to go 3 days a week (mon, wed, fri) every week for 3 months and then re-evaluate. I know how much the body can change in 3 months with the proper training, so, I could be fine to be on my own again after that. But we shall see.
I also don't want to get my hopes too far up, because... this sounds similar to what I've been doing at home on my own already. So, who knows!

I am VERY nervous to do this, but I am also very excited. I will certainly keep you all updated! :-)

But, ut oh! If I am gonna be working out in public, I am gonna need some new work out clothes! yeep!

3 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

hehe. yay for new workout clothes :)

Mary said...

With your gym membership cancelled, does that mean you work out at a new place now?

I'm excited for you about the training sessions too!! I think they will be great. And it's always good to get a good push, from someone else, once in a while :) (Sounds expensive!!)

Chai Latté said...

Yes! This place is personal training only, so there are only 3 trainers, all by appt. So, the max of people working out in the gym at one time is 3! Nice and quiet, and never have to wait for a machine! :-)

It IS expensive! But, hopefully well worth it!