Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Change

We're still trying to figure out why I am not losing. Of course.
(by "we" I mean my trainer, and I)

Decided to keep the food exactly the same. Because we both agree that the calories and ratios are absolutely perfect. The only change we're making right now, is on non-training days, I up my cardio from 30 minutes to 45 minutes.

Lovely. :-/

I am so tired already! But, I will do what I gotta do.

So that makes my schedule like so :

Mon, Wed, Fri - 45 minutes of cardio. (namely, running)
Tues, Thurs, Sat - 20 minutes cardio, 1 hour training session
Sunday - Relaaaax
That makes for - 6.25 hours of workin' out every week.

Just shoot me now! :-)

1 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

When you figure it out, you gotta clue me in. Because, i don't get it! You're working so hard! I feel bad that you have no reward to show for it :(