Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Negativity

I know I've been working on thinking positive thoughts here... and I didn't want to spoil it with a tantrum. But damnit... it's coming anyway.

With the scale not really budging, I decided to take measurements last night. I am BIGGER. Yes, bigger.

I don't think I've ever been so frustrated in my life.

My food this week... impeccable. My workouts? flawless! My attitude? fabulous!

My reward? diddlyshit.

Like I said before. Its not like giving up is even an option. I know that.
But it doesn't stop the frustration and disappointment from crashing in on me.

5 refreshing comments:

Fatty McFat-Fat said...

You can always take out your frustrations on Meatball.. ;) Orrrrr I can borrow mom's beef carving knife. vroooooooommmmmmmmmm

~Oct said...

Sometimes we just have to sign and realize that body's fluctuate for unknown reasons ... especially FEMALE bodies. It doesn't need to coincide with that TOM ... it's a mystery that doesn't want to be filed neatly away. It frustrated me too!

And my good thing for the day is ... I give up and accept that no matter how good I've been, some things just refuse to be rushed. I'm sure I won't keep trying to prod things along though ... 'cause I'm just stubborn like that. :)

~Oct said...

I also accept that I make a lot of typos when I don't re-read my posts before hitting the damn button. :P

laura said...

booooo! that sucks. ditto on what oct said. it's a friggin' unsolved mystery.

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

BLERGH. I wish I could understand why our bodies are sooo dumb. I have no clue why calories in calories out doesn't always apply. I have no idea....

My good thing for today...I don't take myself too seriously.