Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chowdahhhh

I am quite bummed! I am sick as a dog today. So much that I had to cancel my training session tonight. I hate canceling. I hate not being where I am supposed to be, when I am supposed to be there. It kills me! I am all for pushing through a little sickness, but I've got a fever and all that jazz, so I'm just gonna sit this one out. Lame, though.

Today is our Soup Or Stew Throwdown at work today, I dropped mine off early this morning, hit the dentist, and then came back home to stew in my own germs.

So, let me tell you about my Corn Chowder!
I made a jalapeno bacon corn chowder. I warn you, no part of this soup is healthy. NO PART!
But, you guys love a good food pic, so I am sharing it anyway.

Adam choppin' taters with my new knives! These things cut through potatoes like warm butter! I kid you not!

All of our sous chefs


So, some bacon, onions, jalapenos, potatoes, butter, spices,corn & cream later -
we had A LOT of freakin' chowdah.


It came out delicious. But much spicier than I'd intended. I'm not at work to watch its performance, so I hope it does well!


3 refreshing comments:

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

That looks Delicious! You should totally share the recipe :) mmmm

Low said...

Mmmm. LOVE corn chowder.

Salina Lyn said...

I'm sharing the love with you. I got awarded the One Lovely Blog Award and I'd like to pass it on to you. Stop by my blog to collect.

PS. the chowdah looks goooood.