Thursday, November 12, 2009

Shrimpin'

Last night for dinner I made a sort of shrimp ceviché taco type deal. Couldn't do a real ceviché, of course.. so I cooked the shrimp.  But, ingredients for shrimp filling -

All diced up :
shrimp
avocado
red onion
garlic
cilantro
tomato

Also : 
lemon & lime juices
olive oil
sea salt
black pepper
red pepper flakes
ginger


I piled scoops of this mixture atop lettuce shreds, added blorp of fat free sour cream, and rolled it all up in a low-carb tortilla.
Delicious, as always!

I was too hungry to go upstairs and get my proper camera, so Adam took pics on his phone for me :-)
So, they may not be high quality, but you can still see the tastiness  just emanating.



1 refreshing comments:

Katie J ♥ said...

I love Ceviche! It is so hard to find anywhere that has it let alone if it is good. The last time I ordered it it had octopus in it. Yuck!