Monday, February 22, 2010

Help a sistah out?

I was supposed to run today. I didn't.  I'm doing a shipping project at work, which requires me to be on my feet all day. It's not really so much of a problem for me, but my knee doesn't really love it. I decided the best thing to do was something slow and stretchy, so I did a pilates DVD instead. b-o-r-i-n-g.

Does anyone have any recommendations for things to do that are active and exercisey without being a hardcore workout?

Yoga, Pilates, etc. Are all good, perhaps you know of a specific DVD or program I could try? I only have one pilates DVD and it kinda sucks.

2 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

I liked my Pilates DVD - Hit the Spot Pilates with Denise Austin http://www.amazon.com/Hit-Spot-Pilates-Denise-Austin/dp/B000A6T1LS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1266937030&sr=8-1

Anonymous said...

I love the Yoga dvd you gave me. Gets you sweating and working hard but you don't feel the strain on the knees. :)
~CMH~