Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 12

Day 12 : Bullet Your Whole Day

• woke up, hit snooze, then got up anyway
• pet corgi's belly
• put in contacts
• took shower
• woke up Joel
• put on my bodybugg
• got dressed
• let pups out/fed pups
• brushed hair/did makeup
• grabbed all my stuff
• drove to work
• blew up balloons, added green paper to look like peaches
• decorated Chelsea's cubicle for her birthday (she's from Georgia, hence, the peaches!)
• updated blog with my 1000th post!
• worked
• made and then drank a protein shake
• logged in my food for the day
• wanting to relive the concert, I put on Robyn on my itunes
• more work
• pooped
• work
• chewed a piece of gum
• phone calls. blah.
• more work
• company lunch, watched people eat pizza
• lunch with my mommy! delicious salad
• Dunks stop, iced dark roast for me, and one for Jeannette
• back to work
• leave work
• stopped at grocery store for prescription, Chobani, and rice cakes
• arrived home
• greeted pups!
• let pups out to pee, fed them, loved them
• call Joel, warn him about traffic issues
• changed into workout clothes
• hopped onto treadmill, vowed to run a 5k
• RAN A 5K. SERIOUSLY. THIS IS MUCH MORE EXCITING THAN ONE BULLET POINT CAN HOLD!
• mopped up my sweat
• ate dinner - Chobani, baby peppers, clementine
• watched reality TV
• took a shower
• took 2 aleve
• update blog
• go to bed!

2 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

Ehem, you forgot:

chatted with Melissa

Chai Latté said...

yeah... since I do that more than I actually "work" I just lump it in the same category! lol. But you're right, since it is one of my favorite things to do! :-)