Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 27

Day 27 : A problem you have had.

We all have our big moral problems. Our problems that we may regret forever. Our life-changing gut-wrenching hard-decision-making problems.  But for me, those ones are in the past... and 
I'm gonna stay in the present right now and talk about any problems I have had just today...

#1. My arthritis is killer today.  When I woke up, I couldn't close my hands. I washed my hair with my wrists. (that was interesting!)  I'm typing, so obviously it's a bit better. But I can't bend my middle fingers right now... so don't get offended that I am flipping you all the bird right now.

#2.  I dressed super casual today because I anticipated some very physical work at the office. That has been postponed, so now I just look/feel dumpy.

#3. It is only 10:56 and I am hungry... it's a long time til lunch!

#4. My nose is super itchy

The end! :-)

1 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

UGHHHHH. I feel you on the arthritis thing (only mine isn't arthritis). My wrists/hands/fingers have been swollen for a couple of weeks and waking up in the morning, they HURT when I try to bend them. They say to sleep with them elevated but that is just flat out impossible when you sleep on your side! I'm sorry yours hurt, because that probably won't go away in a few weeks like mine should!