Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring!

Holy cow, it's almost kinda sorta mostly SPRING!
We had a 75 degree day yesterday... what a treat! Nothing makes me happier than springtime weather (why do I live in New England?! beats me!)  But the warm sun, the cool breeze, heaven!

I haven't been up to much lately, but now that it's warming up outside, my inner outdoorswoman is bursting to get out.  I wanna bust out my bike! I wanna go to the trails! I wanna play tennis! I wanna play basketball, and take the pups to the lake!

The snow is nearly gone from my yard, I honored it with this short film :

Titled : Roly Poley Corgi saying goodbye to an iceburg



I am very excited because tonight I am going to a cooking class!  There is an amazing local restaurant and farm called The Herb Lyceum, and they do small cooking classes.  So my friend Jeannette and I are going to learn how to Cook with Lavender!
So fun. I am hoping to take some pictures, but I might be too floury to do so :-) We'll see!

1 refreshing comments:

Mandy K said...

ahhh he is too cute!