Thursday, May 19, 2011

The answer is YES. 

Weren't you asking if I am sore today? 

Yes indeed!  But mostly from my training with Bob on Tuesday, so I will blame him mostly and not Shaun T from Insanity. 



(who could blame these abs? I mean... this face!)


I am trying very hard to convince Joel to try at least the fit test this evening. But he's quite resistant. Scaredy cat! ;-) 

The Fructose Malabsorption test diet is still in effect.  Things are fine. Weight-wise it has been very strange. I was immediately down nearly 4 pounds (after just 2 days) and then 2 days later I was up 10lbs.  So I was at 212, then to 208, then 218, and today I am around 213.  It's strange, and frustrating, but its unpredictable, so I can't really gauge what is going on.  I'm just going to do everything correctly, and wait it out. To stay on track for my 30 by 30 goal I'd need to drop 8lbs in the next 12 days. haHAha!

Creating meals has been a challenge. But I kinda like a challenge, so its ok.  It's hard building a meal with very little veggies... its natural to want to replace those veggies with a starch, because I can eat white rice and potatoes. But I don't want to overload on carbs either so it's a funky balance that I need to find. I've been pretty satisfied though, and plenty of energy for my workouts.





0 refreshing comments: