Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dang

I came to a very sad realization today. I'm not losing any weight. I'm still in the 250's. I thought it was just a flukie scale thing. Because my regular scale hasn't moved in, weeks. It's been on 250-253 for quite some time. But then, I thought, wait a minute! the Wii scale has been moving though! Well, I don't think it has. The Wii allows you to compensate for your clothes. -2lbs, or -4lbs. I try to guess accurately, but obviously it's taking off a couple pounds too many.

So there you have it. I'm still at my plateau. And that sucks. Even the inches that I lost were cruel enough to come from places that don't affect my clothing fit at ALL. So, I gots nothing!

Aside from exercise more (which, I am/I will), I don't know what else I can do.

3 refreshing comments:

Fatty McFat-Fat said...

Maybe you're sleep eating hot fudge Sundaes? ;) I know it's hard to work out even more when you've barely got time for the exercise you do. Maybe we can get Joe to let us retire with full pay, or maybe even a raise. Then we can wake up, go to the gym, then I can jam, you can pup-it-up, then we can go back to the gym...

Chai Latté said...

That sounds like a perfecto plan to me! Um, you talk to him first !:-)

Melissa Whittaker said...

Just keep plugging. I don't have much advise except maybe to try a different food plan? If low carbing isn't moving the scale, maybe try something new for a bit? Or increase the cardio? I honestly have no clue. And I don't have much time for exercise either :(