Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Don't miss me too much!

As of tomorrow, I will be in an undisclosed location, with my man for his bday!
So, unless I bring my laptop (have not decided yet!)- I will not be updating until Monday! Don't be too sad, go exercise instead!

There is no fitness room at the place I am staying, but there IS a pool, and good hiking nearby. I expect to stay perfectly on plan and get some good exercise in, regardless.

Have a great rest of the week, and a fabulous weekend everybody!

1 refreshing comments:

Jenn Baker said...

Delicious something to do with your plethora of syrups.

Take some LC Vanilla Ice (Dreyers Carb Smart is what I'm using), put it in the bowl and slosh a little syrup on top (I <3 Banana!) and mix it up.

Banana LC Ice Cream is AWESOME!!!

Yumm yumm... Enjoy your trip! Details when you return!!!