Thursday, August 21, 2008

I SO wish I took pictures...

I made THE tastiest curry dish last night. I started with a pre-made Tikka Masala sauce (the brand is called Seeds of Change). But it was far too bland for my liking. So I added some cream, oil, turmeric, garlic curry paste, cilantro, fresh tomato and onion. And I let it cook forever (about an hour & a half). It got SO thick. Mmm.
Then, I boiled some green beans with salt and red pepper flakes.

I mixed the beans, magic noodles, and curry sauce all together.

Tastiest meal I have had in a LONG time. Omg, it was good.

I can't wait to eat the leftovers!

3 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

was that inspired by my green curry recipe i sent you?

Chai Latté said...

Hah no! Actually it was inspired by the homemade curry sauce I made the other day, which was inspired by going to Indian Buffet with Joel and not wanting to eat anything in fear of the unknown carbs!

But that recipe you sent me did sound tasty!

Lori said...

That sounds delicious! I love indian food. Yum.....