Monday, September 15, 2008

Nice Weekend

Sorry for no weekend updates. Joel and I forced ourselves to spend some quality time together. And that meant no computer! (yay!)

We took Friday off from work, and we went up to the Zoo in Maine! I love that place, and Joel has never been. He loved it! And I love him!
Saturday, we went to the Nashua River and rented a canoe! Another thing that Joel has never done. He loved that too! Yesterday, we did some shopping and had lunch out.
All weekend, we filled in the gaps with shows and movie marathons :)

My eating was just fine all weekend.

I am VERY determined to lose weight this week.

I overdosed on the new pizza recipe, and can't believe I didn't gain from all that cheese. But, now that the sauce, and cheese are gone... I won't be making a pizza for a few weeks at least.

I also tried a new recipe for peanut butter cookies. They were pretty darn awesome. But, I need to improve on the recipe a little. When I perfect it, I'll post it!

2 refreshing comments:

Vikki said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I wouldn't have missed the computer at all. Hope you have a great week too,
Vikki

Chai Latté said...

Vikki, I certainly didn't!
But Joel is addicted to technology.
He's nerdy-by-nature. :-)
He starts to go through withdrawals!