Thursday, October 9, 2008

Plan of Attack

So, my current plan of attack is to up my carbs to 30 per day.
I've been eating 20 or less, and some people's advice is that if I up my carbs, I'll actually lose more. I've tried this before, and I end up gaining immediately. However, many sources say that I will gain 1 or 2lbs initially as my body adjusts, and then I'll start to lose.

It's worth a try at this point! I am watching the days breeze on by as I am not losing weight. And I am getting closer and closer to the goals I'd set.

Well, anyway, new plan of attack sounds good :-)

Also, my order from Low Carb Connoisseur comes in today! So I'll have plenty of new products to keep you informed on! :-)

5 refreshing comments:

Lori said...

Changing things up can help your body for sure. Good luck!

And what is the low carb connoisseur?

Chai Latté said...

http://www.low-carb.com/
(aka, low carb connoisseur)

I ordered some low carb goodies!

Unknown said...

Good luck on the new plan!

Vikki said...

If you've read mine lately you know my new plan is working very well for me. And I'm eating between 30 and 50 net carbs a day. I was trying to keep it under 30 and wasn't losing a darn thing. Since Sept 17th I'm down 15lbs. and I'm smiling all the time.

So good luck and I wish you the same success I've had!

Chai Latté said...

Wow, Vikki! Thank you for your comment! I was feeling a little hopeless! I am so glad that your plan is working.. and I hope it works for me too! :-)