Friday, October 31, 2008

pow pow...

...power wheels...
okay not really, but I did get to punch the heck out of Chai last night. :) That stuff really goes sap any cardio you thought you had, right out of your body. I love it! I recommend everyone try it. I wish I could mess around with the focus mitts every day. I'd probably get my ass handed to me in a sparring session, but it's still a lot of fun. One a related note, I've always been that guy that punches a wall to relieve stress. That's just what works for me. So being able to just wail away at something that won't hurt me or anything/one else I'm all for it. It really does help me relax. I gotta get a bag for home and some gloves. I did find out years ago, punching a heavy bag without gloves is not fun. ;)
Happy Halloween everyone. man I want some candy corn/mallow pumpkins...

0 refreshing comments: