Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Stuck, still.

Sorry for the lapse of posts the last couple days! Had a busy weekend, and a sick puppy! (Z is fine, he has Kennel Cough, and he's VERY sad that he can't go to doggie day care this week!)

Even with a 4 day hiatus from posting, I still have nada to say!

I'm stuck at 238-241 still, bouncing around. (Mr. Scale came back to life, mysteriously) I'm coming to terms with the fact that there really is nothing I can do to convince my body to lose.

I just have to keep on keeping on, and pray that I end up down, in the long term.

I'm slightly bummed, because I woke up this morning, and for some reason was inspired to beef up my workouts this week, starting with tonight. Then I got out of bed, and realized that it's a bad knee day. I hate when things mess with my motivation!
With luck, it'll feel better tomorrow, and my motivation will not have wavered.

2 refreshing comments:

Fatty McFat-Fat said...

Keeping the motivation is the hard part. I love the exercise while I'm doing it, and right after. Getting up off my fanny to actually start the exercise is the tough part. Glad Z is feeling better.

Unknown said...

GO AWAY RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR! YOU ARE CAUSING MY FRIEND PAIN!

(if you wouldn't mind yelling that at your scale for me, I'd appreciate it. kthxbai.)