Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Stuck, still.

Sorry for the lapse of posts the last couple days! Had a busy weekend, and a sick puppy! (Z is fine, he has Kennel Cough, and he's VERY sad that he can't go to doggie day care this week!)

Even with a 4 day hiatus from posting, I still have nada to say!

I'm stuck at 238-241 still, bouncing around. (Mr. Scale came back to life, mysteriously) I'm coming to terms with the fact that there really is nothing I can do to convince my body to lose.

I just have to keep on keeping on, and pray that I end up down, in the long term.

I'm slightly bummed, because I woke up this morning, and for some reason was inspired to beef up my workouts this week, starting with tonight. Then I got out of bed, and realized that it's a bad knee day. I hate when things mess with my motivation!
With luck, it'll feel better tomorrow, and my motivation will not have wavered.

2 refreshing comments:

Fatty McFat-Fat said...

Keeping the motivation is the hard part. I love the exercise while I'm doing it, and right after. Getting up off my fanny to actually start the exercise is the tough part. Glad Z is feeling better.

Blueberry Muffin Queen (Jenn) said...

GO AWAY RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR! YOU ARE CAUSING MY FRIEND PAIN!

(if you wouldn't mind yelling that at your scale for me, I'd appreciate it. kthxbai.)