Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Goal

I am making a new goal. I would like to lose 10lbs. Period!

228 or bust, people!

I know I'll still have 75lbs to go after that 10, but that's exactly what I want to stop thinking about. From now on, it's 10lbs at a time and thats it. I know that 10, and even 5 is just wishful thinking at this point since I am still plateaued...but that won't stop me from trying!

No deadline, just a race to 10lbs.

I'm going to keep Fatty's principle of doing a little bit of something every day in mind.

4 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

Really wish I could stick to that "little bit every day" too. But...I'm a failure.

Fatty McFat-Fat said...

You're only a failure when you give up completely. If you keep jumping back on the again, you're not a failure. Positive thinking!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Chai

I totally spent the last hour studying... so I did NOT spend the last hour going through your fliker photos... and therefore I can't tell you how much I love Chai and Zevon... and I can't tell you how much I love your house and the sleek clean style you have rockin' in your living room... (big change from my house because I have a very rustic/eclectic style)...

Anyways... yeah, I TOTALLY spent the last hour studying... but had I spent the hour going through your fliker photos (and feeling like a total stalker!) those are the things I would tell you.

:D

PS - get cookin' again! I would have loved your low carb food pictures... you know, if I spent the last hour going through your pictures..

PPS - I wanna get down to a size 22 by December 20 so I can possibly wear a Wonder Woman costume I found for the 80s Birthday Party I'm going to. :D

PPPS - You can TOTALLY rock a loss of 10lbs. Just baby step it. :D

Chai Latté said...

Haha Jenn. Don't worry, even if you DID spend an hour looking through my flickr pictures, I would never cast judgment upon you :-) But you would NEVER do anything like that... so it's not an issue.

;-)

Thank you! My pups really are the cuuuuuutest aren't they? :-)