Monday, December 1, 2008

Silliest work out yet

It was decided for me, by my inner 13 year old, that tonight's work out would be a personal dance-a-thon.

Go ahead, laugh if you want.

.......

are you done?

Ok. Listen. I like to dance. I love music. I can't help it. And let's face the facts! Adults don't get enough opportunities to shake their booties*. So I put on some Britney, P!nk, Rihanna, etc. And I danced and danced alone in my bedroom.

I worked it, and I sweated my butt off!



* At first, I accidentally typed "shave their booties"

3 refreshing comments:

Unknown said...

I'll shave some booties with you!

Sounds like fun!

:D

Melissa Whittaker said...

Yeah, I have good ideas sometimes, eh? Didn't have time last night, but tonight is my turn for a danceoff!

Chai Latté said...

hehe yah, I've done this all my life, but I never really thought to consider it a work out!