Tuesday, February 10, 2009

400!

This is madness!!!
Madness? This is BLOGGING!!!!!!!!

Okay obligatory cliche over. :)
I went to Walmart last night to get my exercise bike, and possibly the weight bench. All excited, I stopped by my parents to see if my dad would help me and bring the truck. He said sure, and followed me up to the store. Which is where we found out they are sold out of the bike I wanted! :( Not a happy camper. I did however end up buying the weight bench. After a bit of labored breathing and a few stops on the trip up the stairs, the bench and weights were on the fourth floor(no elevator here my friends). I talked with Dad for a bit while he caught his breath, then sat down to unpack and put it together after he took off. Guess who has no tools, and bought a bench that didn't come with a wrench... :(

Talk about a disappointing workout. I got nothing done, and the bench is still in pieces all over the floor. Tonight however, is a punch Chai in the face workout, mostly cardio tonight, and then possibly heading to the other walmart by me afterwards to see if they have the bike. Gotta grab some tools to put the bench together too. It's a busy day for Fatty....

There you have it, a boring non-productive 400th blog post. It really is crazy that Chai and I have been doing this for 400 posts. On top of that it's been almost a year since we've started low-carbing.

3 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

can you order online and have it shipped to the store?

Fatty McFat-Fat said...

Probably, but I think I have to head up there anyway, so I'll just check while I'm there first.

Anonymous said...

No way Dude! Have it delivered to your apartment and up the stairs... I will come and watch you work out! Easier on my heart and lungs! Good thing about your apartment by the time you get food up there you are too tired to cook and eat it! :-)

Happy 400 to you both!

-=D=-