Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Questions

We want them from you. :)
Okay, well at the very least, I do. I'd really like to update more often, but often times I can't think of much to post about, so I'll leave a little challenge to you guys and gals. What would you like to see or read more about over here? Is there anything you'd like to know about Chai or myself? Let us know in the comments. :) Here's one tidbit to help you get to know Chai a little better. She LOVES almost to the point of a compulsive need, to name things. Need a name for your car, stapler, pomster, or maybe your pinky toe? Chai is your go to gal. On that note, as a rule of thumb, our whole family hates feet, so it might nit be the best name ever if you ask her to name a podiatric digit. ;)

3 refreshing comments:

Chai Latté said...

I keep trying these kinds of posts, but nobody ever has questions!

BTW, The Pomster's name is Maxwell!

Anonymous said...

I wish I'd known Chai was so big on naming... I was in a naming crisis with my kitty.

(I named her Snowphlage, just so ya know)

As for me, I'd love to know more about the both of you, more of the day to day, what irritates you, what cracks you up, so on and so forth.

Chai, I will come up with some stuff for you to name. I name things too, but I guess it's a different style... a friend thumped a syringe to get rid of air bubbles and he hit it so hard I was like "DANG! SUPER THUMPING POWERS OVER HERE!" which of course cracked him up.

But everyone around me cracks up lately because I overnight became super sensitive to caffeine and I can't quit drinking it so my mind starts running a billion miles per hour and the majority of it spills out of my mouth. :D

OH! And I want more Corgi pictures. I show Zoee the few pictures of Grump Truck and Zevon and she hasn't seen any pictures of either of them in a while. :D

Hmmmmmmmmm... Food pictures? I love food pictures.

That's all I have right now. I have to feed and water some goggehs so I can study.

Peace out homie!

laura said...

i'm so behind! i am known for naming animals, any and all... squirrels, strays. alcatraz the black stray was my favorite. lol

ummmm i have to brainstorm, but i will make sure to post questions if i ever have one... i briefly saw the puppy pics and i can't wait for more! :)