Friday, February 6, 2009

When push comes to shove

I need someone to shove me, to push me to do things I want to do. It's sad, but I'm really, really lazy. When working out, I push myself to some extent, but nothing like I could, or should. I need someone to yell at me and tell me I can do something. If there's one thing I'm real good at, it's giving up. I am in my own words a self quitter. It's hard to break old habits, but I'm going to try.

I'm going to try a new plan for at home. Workout as soon as I get home, and I can't eat dinner until I'm done. That doesn't mean I do one set of 10 push ups then I can eat. I'm talking minimum 30 minutes between cardio and weight training. Get home, change, workout, then I can eat. Hopefully I can find/make some time to practice my music as well. I'm really not as busy as I make myself seem in my own head, there is NO reason I can't workout, and only bad reasons why I don't.

2 refreshing comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a good plan! Good luck good luck!

laura said...

great idea! it's always nice to have a reward and i think eating after you exercise is positive in some calorie burning way. i can't remember what.

stick to the plan, do it!