Friday, February 6, 2009

Goal updates

After reading Chai's goals, I'm going to sound like a slacker, but here we go.

1.) Get down to 180's in 2009. Right now I'm bouncing between high 190's and low 200's.

2.) Stop being so lazy!!!!! I really need to stop it, and just get up and do my exercises. 2009 the year of no excuses remember? I'd love to say I don't have any way of doing cardio at home, but that's BS. I have plenty of stuff I can do, I just plain and simply don't. It's almost as if my apartment drains any will power I have. I get home and I don't want to do anything, it's not just exercising, I really just don't want to do anything as soon as I walk into that place. :/

3.) Get back into drinking more water again. I've been okay lately, but that's it, I've been on a big soda (diet of course) kick again. I love flavors. When drinking water, I just chug it for the sake of something to drink. With soda and such I drink it because I actually enjoy the flavor.

4.) I want a body fat % of less than 25%. According to my scale, which apparently only measures lower body fat percentage is sitting around 27.5%. That sounds wayyy too high for me, but I don't want to give myself a first goal of 15% or something that is going to discourage me. 25% sounds pretty good for starters.

5.) Keep up with my efforts more effectively so I can keep posting here. Chai does the bulk of the posts here, and its time I start carrying my own. I know, I know, it's all stuff I've said before. :/ Honestly sometimes it's really hard to find something to update here. There's only so many posts you guys can read of "I'm eating okay, not exercising, not gaining, not losing," etc.

0 refreshing comments: