Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tweigh in Tuesday?

Ok, in my defense, I genuinely thought it was Wednesday this morning when I woke up!
So I got up and was feeling good, feeling lighter, anxious to weigh in because I've been working out so much!

And ta-dah! I am up 1.5lbs.

Ain't that a kick in the head?

My body is exhausted, and I am boxing tonight. I think this is the first time that I was actually surprised to have gained.

Oh well, onward and upward!

I wrote out a meal plan for the entire week, and I'll work on one for next week today, so I am prepared and have no excuses!

3 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

Weigh in tomorrow anyway! Maybe the scale was mad you weighed in early, and you'll be down tomorrow.

But ugh, I don't get it at all. You're doing a great job with eating and exercising, so it doesn't seem fair at all!

Chai Latté said...

Hehe thanks! I agree it seems VERY unfair! I could totally understand if I were only like, 30lbs overweight or something, I expect it to be this slow and hard when I get down there... but I still have 81-91lbs left to lose! My body can't possibly think it's all done! :-)

Katie said...

My scale is also not cooperating lately, and it seems that whenever I get on it I weigh more than I did the day before, even though I've been doing things correctly. I guess my only advice is "just keep on keepin' on," which I realize is so not motivational. :)