Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday

Well at least Melissa was right! My body was just mad at me for accidentally weighing in early ;-) I didn't lose, mind you, but I am still at 235lbs where I've been stuck. Way better than the 236.5 I was yesterday!

Great day yesterday, perfect eating, good workout. Fabulous. My lord, am I tired and sore, though! oooOooOof, I say!

Not sure what I'll do for exercise tonight. I am certainly not running again until tomorrow, since my ankle is acting up. Plus, while boxing, Fatty challenged me to knee Meatball in the face (he's the punching bag!) and I suck, and missed his face, and kneed him in the neck! Which is a hard, metal pole with bolts stickin out! Haha Now my knee is all swollen and annoyed. But it is fine, I am sure. I didn't hit it that hard!

I am excited about my meal plans I have all written out, I am 1/2 way done with next week's too, so I will be totally prepared! It makes me anxious to fast forward to next Wednesday to see if I can get a loss this week!

1 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

Yay, well that is good. :)

I hope your meal plans are tasty and filling! That was the key to mine. Make sure I have enough food, and food that I enjoy eating :)