Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday

Weighed in this morning, still chillin at a solid 234.5. Which I am happy about. I may not be losing, but I am not gaining, and that (for me) is something.

While Joel is away (he leaves for FL tomorrow) I plan on working out in the morning before work, and at night after work.

My eating has been interesting. I've been allowing a few more types of foods than I should, but I seem to be eating less of them, and my calories seem pretty on point regardless. For right now, I am just going to keep an eye on it, but keep the calories and carbs slightly higher than they were while I am on this excessive exercise kick.

I'm really happy with my water consumption. I've been doing really good with that. I haven't had a diet coke in one week! I did decide to bring back the coffee, but I typically have no more than 1 (2 at most) cups of coffee a day, so besides that - all water all the time baaaaaby!

I still hate water. I sooo wish I didn't. But, it's nice to know that there is life without diet coke. ;-) I won't cut it out forever, but I think I'll be able to make this 30 days no problem, and hopefully find it easier to limit them in the future.
Honestly, I really don't drink that much. Maybe 1 diet coke every other day (whenever I go out for a meal). I think at this point, it's more about upping my water intake, and teaching myself some discipline! ;-)

1 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

I think you're doing great! Limiting to only water (and a little coffee) takes some dedication. I love water, and I still drink at least 1 can of diet coke plus a cup of milk every day.