Saturday, April 11, 2009

8 Things MeMe

Something fun to do!

Game of Eights

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:

1. Seeing results from training
2. Running a mile
3. The wedding
4. Billy & Elton concert
5. Joel's Bday
6. Warmer weather
7. Onederland
8. Sleeping in tomorrow morning

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Went to work
2. Second session with Trainer
3. Went grocery shopping
4. Snuggled with puppies
5. Watched Marley & Me (eh)
6. Updated my blog
7. Pooped
8. Ate an apple

8 Things I Wish I Could do:

1. Run a mile (and more!)
2. Learn to hate unhealthy foods!
3. Get over my fear of travel
4. Buy PT sessions for Bry too
5. Own a swimming pool
6. Be still
7. Take a loooong vacation
8. Sing well

8 Shows I Watch:

1. Dexter
2. Flight of the Conchords
3. American Idol
4. House
5. AMNT
6. Saved By The Bell
7. Any makeover show ever
8. BSG (all over now! wah)

1 refreshing comments:

~Oct said...

Ooh, I'm going to have to do this 8things meme one. Fun. :) I'm happy that you are having a good experience with the training. Corned beef and cabbage sounds good. I've never had that even though I hear about it every year.