Tuesday, May 26, 2009

ADITL

I was reading some blogs earlier in the 'A Day In The Life' type style. People that take pictures from morning to night of all their adventures. I decided to do a little Night In The Life of me :-) It is NOT interesting. But I did it anyway :-)

So this adventure starts as I leave work, and go next door to pick up my Bosu ball! I order one from Amazon, and Bob the owner of the gym was nice enough to fill it for me. Hooray :-) (I do not have an image of this exchange!)

Next stop, the drive home!


I contemplate stopping at the farm stand for some veggies, but I don't stop.
Zoom by, farm stand!
Zoooooooooooooom!


Next stop, picking up the kids.


Hi kids, did you have a fun day!?


Yay, we're home! Now, I'm checkin'zee'mail


Oh nice, STILL getting mail for the previous tenants!


Heading inside, now it's time to let the pups out the back door, for potty time.


Gotta water the herbs, while I'm out here! Dill (my fave!) and basil (joel's fave!)


Dinner time for all animals!


Yes, even General Jelly Jamz gets some din dins.


Now, I'm heading out to go grocery shopping, so I better check the fridge, and cabinets to make sure I'm not forgetting to put anything on my list!

check!

check!

Goose!

Then, I went grocery shopping! No, I didn't take any pics in the store. I was gonna, but I felt like a creepy weirdo.
But here's my loot!


Oof, I'm hungry now! Time to make some sammiches!
Step one! Toppins!


Step two! Fillins!


Step three! Assemble!


Step four! Side dish of delish!

I can't even explain to you how much I adore corn on the cob.

OMG CORMS IS DELISH US!

Step five is : EAT. I don't have any pictures of that. The camera didn't stand a chance, with corn in the room!

After dinner, I headed upstairs to my "gym" (aka bedroom corner)


I did a 45 minute work out, burnt almost 500 calories. Took a shower (duh, no pics of that either!)
And now, here I am! Telling you all about my evening :)

Hope you enjoyed it!

4 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

Mmmm. Now, it is time for corn poopies!

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

Wow, that corn looks AMAZING! You also have great lighting in your kitchen, so jealous! p.s. if that is your address is on that letter, do you want to block it out? I'm paranoid by nature...

Chai Latté said...

S'ok! I am trusting (ie: naive!) by nature :-)

Lori said...

Your fridge and cupboards are so neat and organized! I'm jealous!