Monday, May 18, 2009

Ignition!

Starts with a spark. By that of course I mean, I logged into Spark People today for the first time in wayyy too long, and I logged in my breakfast. I'm trying to get back into my old habits, when I was doing well. That involves a few things like...

1. Drinking more water and a LOT less diet soda
2. Keeping track of what I eat (Spark People mostly)
3. PORTION CONTROL!!!!(I'm horrible)
4. Exercise! Chai is to help me with this, whenever possible. :)
5. Not eat out for every meal.

I'm sure there's more stuff that I'm forgetting, but for now, those are main focuses. Basically, just get back into the swing of things. So far for today, I'm up to 82 calories, 4g carbs, and 28 oz of water. I'll end this for now, because I'm out of water.

Side note.. I hear Chai is working on a plan of attack, so I'll be soreeeeeee tomorrow! Maybe I should eat some bandaids as a preventative measure.

1 refreshing comments:

Chai Latté said...

Hahah! Swallowing band aids made me LOL! :-)