Tuesday, July 7, 2009

There's a first for everything I guess.

I made a goal for myself at the beginning of the year, and I'll be damned, I actually met a goal I made! I went to my first Muay Thai class last night. I had a blast. I was real nervous before we got started, and then got a little MORE nervous during the warm ups. Luckily I went with a friend, so when it was time to partner up, I got to team-up with him, which helped with some of the awkwardness. The teacher did come around a few times, and give us both some pointers, but I didn't get told I was doing stuff wrong, nearly as much as I thought I would. :) All in all, it was fun, and a great experience, I would easily recommend anyone and everyone try it.

Time for me to save up for some Thai pads, and a thai bag.... donations accepted! ;)
man, I still can't believe I actually came through and hit a self set goal!
If I keep this up, I definitely will be getting my motorcycle license next year.

0 refreshing comments: