Friday, August 21, 2009

Fatty in da gym

I took Fatty to training with me today! I think he had fun! And hopefully, it inspired him to start keeping up with his workouts :-)
It was fun, and my shoulders are sore already, and I really don't want to turn around and go back at 8:30am tomorrow morning!
Ahh!

Oh well. Such is life! I purchased 22 more sessions (got 2 free! So, 24 sessions!)
So I will continue going.

I started at the trainers FOUR MONTHS ago. I can't believe it. Even more so, I can't believe that I have no weight loss results from it. Thats nuts. I honestly, truly thought that I would lose 50lbs in the first 3 months going there. Honestly. I was delusional, apparently. I am UP 2 more pounds.

But, I am definitely stronger, and healthier, and of COURSE those are important things.

I am still allowed to complain though.... right? ;-)

Anyway, hopefully Fatty will update about his day :-)

2 refreshing comments:

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

I can't believe it's been 4 months! Glad you are enjoying it though. Are you reading joy unexpected, she was having a long plateau and finally got diagnosed with PCOS and put on metformin and teh weight is finally coming off...