Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Breathing's just a rhythm

Hmm, I had pictures to post, but the camera wouldn't give me them... so you'll get them later tonight :)

Feeling slightly better today. I did step on the scale this morning, and it read 244. So, I *may* be going down, slowly. I'd be happy with that. But, we'll see what we're working with next Monday, for my week 3 weigh in.

Training tonight, though my shoulder is really bothering me today. I had beading last night, and it really wasn't that nice on the shoulder :-/
I wish it would just heal already!

Well, unfortunately, I've got nothing else to say today!

Have a great day today, everybody!

2 refreshing comments:

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

my fingers are crossed!

Chai Latté said...

Hehe keep 'em crossed!
I really am feeling good this week. Perhaps - cautiously hopeful.. but still, hopeful! :-)