Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dogs on Film

Another day of delicious foods!

I had THE most delectable lunch! I can't even tell you how tasty this beast was!


Whole wheat pasta, turkey, corn relish (homemade, by me!), tomatillo sauce, and greek yogurt.
Mix together!

Enjoy on deck, with 2 doggies and some beautiful weather!


FINISHED!

Seriously, it was freakishly good.

Dinner was also good! I made cold shrimp fajitas, and some spanish type rice. The whole meal took me less than 15 minutes to make!

Shrimp mixture :
Shrimp, red onions, tomato, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, ginger, salt & pepper.


Rice :
Instant brown rice, tomato, onion, garlic, jalapenos, corn, black beans, chili powder, salt, pepper, cumin.


Pile it all on top of a wheat wrap and some lettuce shreds.. voila!


Very flavorful and super satisfying!

After dinner, I cleaned up, packed my lunch bag for tomorrow, packed my gym back, and hopped on the treadmill. Took a shower, played with our new Roomba (I named him Rufus) and now here I am, in bed, talking to you! :-)

Not much else to say, so I'll leave with this bonus BAD DOG picture.

4 refreshing comments:

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

we both had shrimp tacos. Although yours looks soo much tastier!

Chai Latté said...

Well, looks aren't everything! :-) I bet yours were just as tasty!

Melissa Whittaker said...

OMG Chai!

Keeven said...

Just looking at the photos makes me hungry. OMG! I need to grab something to eat now.