Friday, October 30, 2009

You like me.... you REALLY like me!

First of all, Fatty and I got our very first Award! :-)
Salina presented us with this -



How nice is that? Its so awesome to know that people read and care about what we have to say. We all say we blog for ourselves and our journey... but its the comments and the friends we make that actually make it worthwhile. I like sharing my struggles and successes with you all, because I know how much your blogs have touched and affected me, and I hope I can do the same for someone, too.

Well, enough of that! Thank you, Salina, for such a nice gesture!

3 refreshing comments:

Fatty McFat-Fat said...

seconded!!!! Thanks to everyone for reading and commenting. It's amazing how people you've never met in person can have an impact on your life, and motivate you. Getting some form of recognition that people appreciate our crazy rambling is beyond me. :) It makes me so happy to see other people being motivated and inspired as much by Chai as I have/am. Thanks again to everyone, including Salina for giving us an award for writing silly things about fitness and furry animals:)

Salina Lyn said...

Woop! Woop! ;)

~Oct said...

I love your brother-sister blog. :) *hugs* and grats to you both.