Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Quinoa Say Wha?

I was so so sSssSSSsoooOOOooo hungry when I got home from training tonight. I cooked up some quinoa, and made a little 'kitchen sink' dish with it.

I chopped some chicken, tomato, cilantro & ginger.



Plopped in a handful of shredded mozzarella, some olive oil, lime juice, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and mixed that suckah up.





I paired it with some pre-cut fruit. and VIOLA! dinner. Took about 18 minutes. Can't beat that!


(don't mind my dirty cuttin' board. I should have cleaned up BEFORE I took the pic, but damn you, I was hungry!)

PS : THE CRAZY EYED BITCH IS GONE! hooray!

3 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

that looks really good. however, I cannot handle that much cilantro!

Melissa Whittaker said...

also, who is the crazy eyed bitch?

Chai Latté said...

I am a cilantro convert! I used to hate it, now I like a LOT of it!

Crazy eyed bitch is from The Biggest Loser. Girl was CRAZY.