Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stupid snow!

Okay, that's out of my system. I haven't been making the most out of my personal trainer sessions. Well in session, I think I am. I sweat a lot, I push myself, and I do everything I'm asked to, to the best of my ability. It's outside of Monday nights I've been slacking. Not last night though! I ate dinner, while watching some UFC fights on dvd. Watching MMA fights definitely helps to keep my motivation up. After a few fights and dinner was done, I went and changed, and went through the routine Bob set up for me. I didn't have all of the equipment, so I missed a few exercises, but overall, I got a pretty good workout in. Now.. to keep it up. :)

Side note: push-ups are the devil... T push-ups are worse, and push-up holds can kick both of their asses together!

5 refreshing comments:

Chai Latté said...

YAY! So glad you got a workout in!
Now, just get one more in before Mon.. and you'll be at three workouts this week. And just three workouts can be SO great! :-)

Fatty McFat-Fat said...

I have to get a bike or something for home, so I can do indoor cardio, without really pissing off my downstairs neighbor. I felt bad enough doing jumping jacks last night. :/

Anonymous said...

dont feel bad I was 2 rooms away from you and had no idea you were doing them

Janetha @ meals + moves said...

take it back! snow is NOT stupid!!!! ;)

Fatty McFat-Fat said...

haha true, but you weren't underneath where I was jumping.

Janetha: It's okay to look at occasionally, but being on the road with people who can't figure out how to drive in it can be a real scary thing. Shoveling stinks too. Also.. it is stupid, it doesn't even have a brain! ;)