Friday, December 4, 2009

Whew, it's Friday!

After training last night, I came home and made dinner -

Smoothie, pepperoncini, toast w/ fat free cream cheese and Frank's Red Hot.

It was delicious. I know it looks small for a dinner, but I had a good portion of sushi for lunch :-) So, I was not wasting away!

This morning, for the second time this week, amidst my 35 min treadmill time, I did 10 minutes straight of jogging! Hoorays! That's progress, I do say!

Also, I had a genius idea. I want to invent a scale with no numbers! It just gives you an up arrow, a down arrow or an equal sign. lol So those who are obsessed with numbers can chill out, and just focus on if they gained, lost, or stayed the same!
I know, I'm so smart, I can barely stand it.

3 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

Sushi? Without me?

I shall never forgive you.

Chai Latté said...

Hehe, sorry, my baby Joel took me :-)

Tony said...

You should definitely invent that scale, it would make me obsess a lot less!