Friday, January 29, 2010

Chicken of the freezer

I've always been a fan of veggie burgers, bean burgers, etc.  But I hadn't yet tried Morningstar Chik'n Patties.  They are faux-chicken patties made from veggie proteins. I don't like to have too much soy in general, but I think a little every now and then is very healthy. 

So I made one up last night with some cheetahs. And it is VERY tasty.  It tastes very much like a pre-fab chicken patty (which I enjoy, much more than "real" chicken anyday) And the texture was freakishly chicken-like.  (how do they do that?!)

Anyway, I plopped it on a wheat bun, atop a squirtle of kewpie and a stack o'pickles. 
Absolutely delicious.  I am very glad I have 4 patties left in the freezer!


(PS :  I neglected to mention that I ate an entire mango before dinner. And 2 kiwi after dinner!)

0 refreshing comments: